H2 Medical Spa "Step by Step"
After arriving at the H2otel/Aquadome Complex, each guest will meet with a staff member who will assess their individual needs and set treatment goals. Treatment consists of the following steps:
- Appointment with the Medical Director, who will take the patient’s medical history and conduct a check-up (in order to complement previous medical data/tests).
- Nutrition appointment: medical history, eating habits, bioimpedance analysis and body measurements.
- Postural assessment conducted by the Physical Therapist, according to the Pilates method.
- Physical ability assessment conducted by the Gym Manager and the Personal Trainer.
Step 2 - Basic Programme Design
- Medical staff meeting in order to design the Basic Programme that best meets the needs of the guest in question, according to the results of the assessments conducted by the multidisciplinary team.
Step 3 - Basic Programme and Team Presentation
- Detailed presentation of the Medical Spa Programme.
- Presentation of the multidisciplinary team responsible for supervising the Basic Programme.
In addition to the aforementioned step-by-step programmes, the H2 Medical Spa offers three 1- or 2-week programmes, as well as a short programme:
- WEIGHT LOSS PROGRAMME (7 DAYS/6 NIGHTS or 15 DAYS/14 NIGHTS)*
- CHILD OBESITY PROGRAMME (7 DAYS/6 NIGHTS or 15 DAYS/14 NIGHTS)*
- SMOKING CESSATION PROGRAMME (7 DAYS/6 NIGHTS or 15 DAYS/14 NIGHTS)*
All programmes are supervised and include several assessments. Programme goals will be viewed as a challenge by the entire team, supervised by our nutritionist.
(*) Talk to us for a detailed programme description.